Associate Director IT Platform Implementation at Humana Studio_h
The Associate Director IT Platform Implementation will have accountability for full implementation aspects of the CECP Platform (Customer Experience Center Platform). This individual will be responsible for the development of the implementation strategy and execution of activities leading up to production of Humana’s cloud based omni channel technology platform, and will collaborate with cross functional IT service teams to ensure that product development processes, monitoring tools, key operational metrics and reporting are robust in ensuring operational excellence for this critical Enterprise platform.
In this role, you will work on some of the latest platforms to deliver business capabilities. You will directly work with key business stakeholders to define the business problem and determine solution requirements, and implementing solutions. You will be responsible for ensuring business value and communicating results, making executive presentations, etc. If you are passionate to work on business problems that can be solved using innovative thinking, we would like to talk to you.
Humana relies on the latest technology and trends for sharing and storing information, communication and security, and driving delightful customer experiences. We need experts in technology to help us develop and maintain our networks, hardware, and software—to ensure our systems run smoothly and efficiently, keep us on the forefront of innovation in healthcare, and retain our competitive edge. At Humana, we want to help people everywhere, including our associates lead their best lives and achieve lifelong well-being. We look for talented individuals who share this passion for helping others, who have naturally curious and innovative minds, and who want a career where they can use their technical skills to make a positive impact on the lives of our members.
You have the unique opportunity to build a technology team from the ground-up for the customer experience platform, key initiative to deliver the innovative experiences to the customers. Reporting to the IT Director, you will have the opportunity to build your own team to expand upon our platform to solve the technology challenges of tomorrow: providing insights to brands, product recommendations to customers, and building a direct-to-consumer relationship through digital and contact center channels.
Humana is seeking an Associate Director of IT Platform Implementation that will be a strategic thought-partner and report to the Director of Enterprise Customer Experience Technology. The successful candidate will be a hands-on, participative manager who will lead and develop an internal team to support Humana’s cloud based Customer Experience Center Platform The role will act as a liaison and collaborate with business and functional stakeholders to identify and deliver strategic enablement solutions. The role will play a critical part in partnering with the IT leadership team to ensure delivery excellence for this critically important omni-channel platform. Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide Implementation leadership for Genesys capabilities (queuing and routing, Softphone, VOC, outbound dialers, IVA, WFM, etc.) and service delivery including platforms, middleware, 3rd party services, and databases
- Manage the implementation of projects, ensuring that all tasks are completed on-time and within budget
- Handle multiple projects across multiple business units simultaneously while requiring little or no oversight and/or direction
- Assess solution specifications in light of customer requirements and deliver solution changes that optimize value for the business units
- Develop a project plan by setting proper timelines for project tasks including epics, stories, configuration, product training, solution testing, and production rollout.
- Manage the recruitment and selection of a talented team
- Manage and report staffing, resource allocation, goal setting and measurements
- Effectively cultivate a culture of teamwork and innovation among the staff and Manage project/resource estimation activities
- Define and manage production end-to-end services, functional capabilities and business outcomes delivered on the Genesys platform
- Define metrics and regular reports and dashboard measuring service performance
- Enforces security controls, maintains the system roles and authorization processes
- Partner with security and risk teams in implementing process changes to ensure compliance with privacy policies, security audits and certifications
- Share changes in upcoming versions of Genesys in order to provide recommendations that enhance productivity
- Integrate the business strategy and knowledge of software capabilities (current and future) into the direction for all products
- Support documentation of application deliverables that are consistent with architecture principles, standards, methodologies, and best practices.
- Oversee research and development, prototyping, and vendor evaluations
- Guide technology/solution decisions with architecture and product teams for projects
- Collaborate with architecture and development teams to perform code reviews to ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architecture/design
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6 or more years of technical
- 2 or more years of management experience
- Solid understanding of operations, technology, communications and processes
- Possess 10+ years of progressive experience leading continuous improvement efforts, evaluating existing systems and implementing process improvements.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Master's degree