Americas Logistics Lead
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our passion is designing and building powerful 3D printing tools. Our global logistics team partners with the manufacturing, sales, customer service, and our 3PL provider to ensure our promise to the customer is fulfilled. Your role will be to oversee our logistic operations in the Americas region (North America and LATAM).
If you have a passion for logistics, driving real change, and problem solving in a fast-paced environment, we want you to join us as our Americas Logistics Lead
- Lead and manage our relationship with our regional 3PL Provider(s)
- Drive operational and cost efficiencies in Formlabs' internal and external order fulfillment processes
- Partner with internal stakeholders (sales, manufacturing, services) to ensure the right levels of inventory and allocations.
- Responsible for the Americas Logistics metrics (Cost, Quality, and On-Time)
- Passionate about logistics and operations
- Have experience working with or for a third-party logistics provider
- Experience in Fulfillment/Distribution centers
- Motivated to create a positive customer experience
- Proficient in Excel and database usage
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable multitasking and managing competing priorities
- Work well under pressure and willing to ask questions
- Familiarity with enterprise resource planning systems
- Experience with LTL freight shipping
- Experience in Netsuites or similar ERP systems
- Bilingual English/Spanish (Portuguese)
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.