AI Solutions Director at DataRobot
DataRobot is seeking an AI Solutions Director to ensure that customer engagements are effectively executed. In addition, the leader will help oversee critical projects and executive priorities across the Solutions domain. We are looking for someone highly organized and accountable with an entrepreneurial spirit to deliver complex strategic initiatives. As the Solutions team scales, the Solutions Director will be responsible for mentoring and enabling Solutions Managers to be successful in their roles and projects. The ideal candidate thrives in an extremely fast-paced environment and is highly agile. They lead by example and utilize key metrics to monitor and improve performance. They will need to know how to work relentlessly through blockers to deliver high-quality results.
- Manage high priority and executes customer engagements.
- Work with leaders and team members across the business to develop plans and timelines and deliver on-time and on-target project results.
- Supervise and coordinate day-to-day project activities
- Monitor delivery time frame, in addition to revising quality and cost status
- Partner with function leaders to ensure optimal prioritization of projects and work
- Align all customer engagements and projects with the business vision
- Effectively communicate engagement status, risks and issues to leadership, and present options and recommendations for resolution
- Manage delivery relationships with key go to market partners
- Develop and deliver regular, detailed operational reports to the leadership team.
- Define and disseminate engagement management tools, metrics, and standards. In addition, support the development of a Solutions deployment methodology
- Create timelines for project proposals
- Provide support to customer projects to verify that operational needs are met
- 7+ years project or engagement management experience. Traditional PM certifications not required.
- Thrives in ambiguity and able to turn high-level direction into detail-oriented work. Able to be resourceful and creative in finding solutions.
- 4+ years of leading project engagements and driving solutions with customers
- 3+ years of AI / ML / Data Analytics
- Able to build strong trusted relationships across the business
- Communicates clearly and effectively in a variety of styles
- Able to manage numerous, concurrent, and competing priorities
- Has a strong sense of customer service and willingness to take on any problem (big or small)
- Thrives in an environment of candor
- Able to build dashboards
- Experienced with Google Apps