Agile Coach at iZotope
- Collaboration - Work closely with Product Management, Software Developers, Quality Assurance Engineers, UX Designers, Sound Designers and Marketing to define, build and deliver high quality, innovative audio products, focused on delivering customer value
- Agile Coach - Coach teams as an expert on lean/agile practices, including effective story writing, estimation, story splitting, prioritization and other Scrum activities. Support and coach Product Owners, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Scrum Master - Perform Scrum Master duties, including facilitating Scrum meetings and retrospectives, backlog refinement, metric-driven sprint and release planning, removing impediments to team progress, mitigating risk, and supporting teams to effectively use JIRA and other tooling and artifacts to promote communication and transparency for project stakeholders
- Culture - Promote the behaviors and benefits of self-organizing teams, and contribute to a culture that values design thinking, and continuous improvement of the agile process.
- Facilitation and Relationship Building - Facilitate cross-functional team discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution. Build and maintain strong relationships, beyond the development team, with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Continuous Improvement - Assess the Agile maturity of the team and organization and coach the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization. Identify and codify emerging practices.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Agile Coach and/or Scrum Master capacity for a software product companyAgile and/or coaching certification (CSM).
- Certified Enterprise Team Coach (CTC), Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC) or similar preferred
- Thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures, such as Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc.
- Strong leadership skills and proven track record of facilitating cross-functional teams from product inception through customer delivery
- Coaching mindset with a well-established repertoire of coaching techniques
- Passionate and experienced at driving and enabling organizational process change; able to master and explain complicated concepts and align organization on decisions; comfortable influencing without authority
- Flexible, adaptive and creative mindset and strong business intuition; able to identify innovative solutions to complex problems
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, listening, interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, able to learn and adapt quickly and work independently
You May Have:
- Background or interest in audio technology and/or audio software applications
- Professional training or teaching experience
- Familiarity with Software Quality Assurance & Test Automation
- Familiarity with continuous integration environment and tools
- Previous experience or training as an Agile Product Owner
- Experience with mobile, web of cloud application development
- Wellbeing- We provide Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, and Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Mental Health- Subscription to the Calm Meditation App and access to Virtual Online Therapy are available for all iZotopians
- Remote Work- We offer remote work flexibility until we are able to safely return to the office. Employees will receive monthly stipends to help with home office expenses as well as a WFH reimbursement for you to purchase any additional supplies
- Continuous learning- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development opportunities for those seeking to further their learning
- Flexible PTO- We offer a Flexible PTO plan along with Sick Days and 19 paid holidays throughout the year
- Parental Leave- 100% Paid Parental Leave with up to 12 weeks off for birth parents and 6 weeks for non-birth parents which can be taken consecutively or intermittently to fit what works best for a growing family's needs
- Employee Investment- We offer a 401k plan with employer match and annual market adjustments
- Complimentary Software- Access to iZotope software and complimentary passes to share with friends and family, and industry discounts