At Markforged, we are on a mission to unlock the next 10x of innovation in design and manufacturing. We build an Industrial 3D Printing Platform to liberate designers and engineers from decades-old, slow part creation processes. NASA, Google, Ford, Amazon, Siemens and thousands of companies in 50 countries use Markforged to print same-day prototypes and produce stronger end-use parts than they did before. With Markforged, customers are able to ship 50X faster, spend 20X less, and build products that are 23X stronger.
We have an immediate opening for a conversion/UI fanatic to join the marketing team and manage our web property. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a high growth Watertown based company in the red hot space of applying 3D printing technology to industrial manufacturing.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for maintaining and improving the company website, ecommerce store, and customer forums
- Relentlessly focus on conversion and user experience to drive revenue for the company
- Select and implement our next-generation content and ecommerce systems
- Select and upgrade our CMS system
- Select and upgrade our E-Commerce system
What we look for:
- Demonstrated conversion optimization experience
- Prior experience running a web site
- Some amount of ecommerce site ecommerce
- - Node.js
- - PHP
- - MySQL
- - Basic Linux system administration
- Design and UX experience
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with WordPress and WooCommerce
- General ecommerce and conversion optimization experience
- Experience with a web framework like Django or Rails
- At Markforged, we have a culture that values learning, data-driven decision making, and prioritization
- We learn from failure and are not afraid to keep trying after others have given up
- We are a team of talented individuals and are looking to grow with enthusiastic individuals who share our vision of improving how the world innovates
- We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more
- Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description