Perceptive Automata, Inc., One Boston Place, 201 Washington Street, Suite 3520 Boston, MA 02108
1. Design software technology product performance evaluations metrics;
2. Own the product feature roadmap, and product development life-cycle;
3. Set product development priorities, milestones and initiatives;
4. Provide long-term strategic product vision for the company, product positioning/differentiation; and
5. Find product-market fit, and gather and prioritize product requirement from customers, regulators, and other critical stakeholders.
Travel Requirement: 2 weeks international per year and 2 weeks domestic travel per year.
Requirements and Qualifications:
Employer requires a Bachelor’s degree in any field with at least eight (8) courses related to Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a closely related field and At least three (3) years of work experience within the autonomous vehicle industry.
The successful candidate must also have:
(1) Demonstrated ability programming in Databricks/SQL, Alteryx, Tableau and Python gained through two (2) years of work experience;
(2) Demonstrated knowledge of data analytics, storyboarding, competitive research strategy and analysis gained through two (2) years of work experience;
(3) Demonstrated knowledge of data provider tools including Datamonitor and Thomson Reuters gained through two (2) years of work experience;
(4) Demonstrated knowledge of management analysis including market research gained through two (2) years of work experience; and
(5) Demonstrated ability using Product Management tools including JIRA, Smartsheet, and Polarion gained through one (1) year of work experience.
All years of work experience may be gained concurrently.
Please send resumes to Perceptive Automata, Inc., One Boston Place, 201 Washington Street, Suite 3520 Boston, MA 02108 (Attn: Natasha Fahey)
- Year-End week-long shutdown, 3 weeks paid vacation & 11 holidays
- 100% Premium paid health insurance
- Monthly transit or parking benefit provided by Perceptive Automata
- Flexible spending & dependent care accounts
- Health care reimbursement account (50% or more of your deductible covered by Perceptive Automata)
- Eye & dental insurance
- Flexible maternal & paternal leave
- Equity-based compensation
- Efficient 401K plan
- Modern urban office space with natural light and greenery
- Lunch provided daily by local restaurants
- Unlimited healthy snacks & beverages
- Journal clubs, guest speakers & learning opportunities
- In-office gaming, board games & books
- Office lending library
- Company outings
- Diverse events organized by team members on an ad-hoc basis
Perceptive Automata is a machine learning and computer vision company started by Harvard and MIT scientists that is developing a novel approach to help make autonomous vehicles safer for others on (or near) the road. We are supported by top Silicon Valley investors and global car makers and are growing rapidly in response to increasing demand for this technology.