VP of Product
At PathAI, we're applying Computer Vision, Machine Learning and AI in amazing ways to pathology, healthcare, and detecting cancer and other diseases. We're applying our work to drug development, the clinical space, and as a global health initiative. Since it's early days for us, there is a lot of work to do and a lot of great products to build, and a product-driven approach is critical to the success of everything we aspire to do.
As our VP of Product Management, you'll continue to grow our team and product strategy as we take the company to the next level. You will lead our growing teams of Product Managers and Product Designers, the management of our product road-map and collaborate across all business units, especially with our Engineering, Business Development, Regulatory, Medical Affairs, and Legal teams.
- Define and cultivate our product vision & strategy: Champion market analysis activities - market segmentation, research, forecasting and market access. Drive alignment across the organization.
- Tap into the voice of the customer: Ensure our products meet the evolving needs of our pharmaceutical and clinical customers, while balancing the complexities of a highly regulated space.
- Empower, grow and coach your team: Inspire product managers and designers across multiple products and initiatives.
- Coordinate closely with company leadership: Ensure product initiatives have the resources they need to achieve broader company goals and be delivered in a timely manner.
- Foster a product culture consistent with the core values of PathAI : Embrace and emphasize transparency and collaboration.
- 10+ years industry experience in the clinical space, pharmaceutical and/or diagnostics space
- Ample management and leadership experience. Whether managing up or managing down, you understand the human element of leading a top product organization and helping it succeed alongside its peer teams. You've successfully led teams of product and design professionals, including managers preferably at a growth stage company.
- Excellent communication skills and empathy for different internal and external stakeholders, with the ability to balance conflicting needs from different teams and work well with leaders and contributors from other disciplines.
- An insatiable curiosity, with the ability to learn quickly in a complex space.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
PathAI does not accept unsolicited submissions from third-parties