VP Product Management - Vault Commercial Content at Veeva (Greater Boston Area, MA or Remote)
| Greater Boston Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:18 p.m. (EST) on Tuesday, February 8, 2022
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Veeva builds cloud software that helps our customers save, extend and improve millions of lives every year. Our Commercial Content products, built on the Veeva Vault platform, are changing the way content and digital assets are managed, reviewed, and distributed across the globe. We topped the 2020 Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth.
Veeva Vault is powered by a unique platform that supports document management and data-oriented business processes. It includes a rich set of APIs, powerful workflow, reporting, security, SOLR powered search, document management, data modeling and UI configuration tools. These capabilities are the foundation for over a dozen diverse applications that make up Veeva’s fast growing Vault product portfolio.
This role will lead the strategy and direction of the Veeva Commercial Content applications, managing a direct team of several product managers, with collocated developers and QA.
What You'll Do
- Define rolling four and twelve-month road maps that incorporate executive priorities, the needs of Vault applications, and customer feedback.
- Collaborate with other Veeva executives and engineering architects on high-level designs for each key feature.
- Coach a team of product managers on the ongoing production and refinement of requirements documents and other deliverables.
- Identify cross-team dependencies and facilitate necessary resource tradeoffs to maximize the value of each release.
- Ensure the successful resolution of product issues identified by field organizations.
- Articulate the benefits of new features and the future direction of the platform to customers and partners.
- Evangelize products and become the subject matter expert for internal audiences, external customers, and market-facing communications
- Be a role model for the company culture
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and formal presentation
- Willingness to travel overseas approximately 5-6 times per year
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7 years or more of experience within the product management function.
- 5 years or more of experience with enterprise software.
- 5 years or more managing a team of direct reports
- Enterprise SaaS solutions
- Content Management software
- Regulated Promotional Content
- Life Sciences or other Regulated Software
- Digital Asset Management
- Medical Affairs / Medical Inquiry
Proven track record as a product leader in enterprise software:
Extensive experience with one or more of the following:
Nice to Have
- Some prior experience implementing software in a professional services capacity
- Technical degree or hands-on development experience
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]