Time Series Product Lead at DataRobot
DataRobot’s Time Series Business is building the world’s most accurate, trusted, and automated forecasting technology. We work on new features spanning the core DataRobot application--from time series feature engineering and deep learning LSTMs, to rich visualizations, scalable architectures, and low-latency predictions. Time series forecasting is one of the hardest yet most valuable problems in data science, and you will work with an elite group within DataRobot that is pioneering new advances in machine learning and AI to solve the challenge.
As the Time Series Product Lead, you will interact closely with time series customers, including some of the world’s largest retail and logistics companies, and the world’s largest banking and financial institutions. You will also work closely with an exceptional engineering team to plan feature development and to interface with the broader company.
Key responsibilities are to capture, synthesize, and communicate customer needs to engineering, balancing strategic vision with a no-excuses emphasis on execution. Day to day, you will work with engineers and designers to define requirements and stories, with marketers to clarify product positioning and messaging, and with customers to make sure that our new features maximizes their success. You will serve as the internal and external evangelist for our product, often working with the sales channel and key customers. Ideal candidates enjoy data science, complex problem-solving, and high levels of customer interaction.
- Solicit and capture product ideas from outside and inside the company
- Deliver product requirements with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Act as an effective liaison between engineering/data science and marketing/sales teams
- Work with DataRobot’s executive team to define the product strategy and roadmap
- Design and lead beta programs with select customers
- Act as a thought leader within the company
- 3+ years of software product management experience with demonstrated success
- Excellent teamwork and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability and eagerness to learn quickly
- Experience with data analysis
- Computer Science, Engineering, or quantitative degree, or equivalent experience
- Hands-on data science or predictive analytics experience with Python or R
- Advanced degrees in a relevant field (such as statistics, computer science, physics, or MBA)
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- User experience design skills
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.