Technical Product Specialist, MLOps
DataRobot believes that automation of data science workflows will transform not only the data analysis and business intelligence industries, but every industry. The increased accuracy and radically decreased costs that automated machine learning brings will allow every enterprise to be an AI-driven enterprise. Key to this vision is the ability to deploy, monitor, and manage all types of machine learning models at scale, an emerging market category known as MLOps.
We are seeking an extremely talented data science practitioner to help our team of world-class data scientists, designers, engineers, and executives bring this next phase of automated machine learning to companies around the globe. With DataRobot MLOps, we are launching a new offering enabling organizations to realize value quickly from any and all of their machine learning models--wherever they were built and wherever they are deployed. We need your help to refine our product-market fit, spread understanding of MLOps, and--most importantly--ensure our customers become wildly successful.
Day to day, you will work with product managers, engineers, and designers to refine the product, from small details that only a user can discover to major strategic additions. You’ll work with customers as they rollout the product, and make sure their voice is heard as we develop the MLOps product release to release. . Finally, you will serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, often working with the sales channel and key customers. Ideal candidates enjoy data science, complex problem-solving, and high levels of customer interaction.
- Work hand-in-hand with customers to identify and refine the fit of DataRobot’s MLOps product with their team, data, and infrastructure.
- Guide product development with your expertise on the technical and organizational landscapes for deploying and maintaining machine learning models.
- Enable the DataRobot technical sales force to acts as experts on the MLOps product by developing compelling demos and clear technical presentations.
- Establish DataRobot as the thought leader in MLOps by giving technical workshops and presentations.
- 4+ years of serving as a trusted technical advisor working hands on with customers on data analytics problems.
- Deep familiarity with the data science ecosystem and workflow, especially all aspects around model operationalization.
- Proficiency with Python or R.
- Excellent teamwork, written/verbal communication , and customer interaction skills
- Self-motivated and eager to develop your skills
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel at least 25 - 50% of the time.
- Hands-on experience with DevOps tools
- Product management, product marketing, or UX design skills
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and any of the major cloud vendors
- Experience in a fast-paced B2B startup environment