Technical Product Manager, Platforms at ASICS Digital
- Collaborate with Tech Leads on the Consumer Data Platform technical roadmap ensuring alignment with business objectives and ADI's technical strategy
- Distill project goals into incremental and iterative releases, provide operational support, triage issues, and balance strategic work with tactical improvements
- Gather requirements for and coordinate delivery of software with product owners and regional stakeholders in support of e-commerce, single customer view, and marketing.
- Communicate and evangelize product roadmaps and statuses to internal and external stakeholders across the entire ASICS organization
- Manage the data engineering platform to ensure the timely delivery of quality software products and the sustenance of team morale.
- Minimum 6+ years of technical PM or BSA experience on a software team, preferably as part of a global organization
- Experience with managing infrastructure or data platform products
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements and to break down large technical projects into smaller, iterative deliverables
- Strong communication, organizational and analytical skills; a keen attention to detail
- Deep technical understanding with a background as a systems analyst, software QA engineer or developer
- CS degree preferred