Technical Product Management Lead, Clinical Products at Humana Studio_h
The Product Management Advisor leads or coordinates cross-functional project/program teams from design to delivery of fully-developed products that are ready for customer use. The Product Management Advisor works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Technical Product Management Lead, Clinical Products works with product management partners, UX/UI and technology teams to define and prioritize product scope, capability architecture & requirements, and UX/UI design, and ensure successful development, testing and deployment of products. Monitors product and project performance and recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions. Investigates facts and develops solutions to problems during the design and planning phases. Provides timely and accurate information and status updates to functional leaders. Responsible for gathering user feedback, identifying product gaps and improving products.
The Technical Product Management Lead, Clinical Products has the following key responsibilities:
- Works with Product Management partners to define and rationalize capabilities and features across all member cohorts and care models resulting in common as well cohort-specific capabilities
- Translates product vision, user and business goals into product and capability requirements that will enable the achievement of target product outcomes
- Manages the Product Capability Architecture to serve all our cohorts and care models and collaborate with Technology teams around feasibility and the roadmap evolution of the capabilities and architecture
- Lead definition of detailed capability requirements and UX/UI design with Product Management partners, UX/UI and Technology Teams (Product Owners and BAs)
- Manages and prioritizes the product requirements backlog into an impactful roadmap and works with various Technology teams and vendor partners to plan and sequence the timely development and releases of the product capabilities
- Manages the scope, time and cost of product development projects
- Monitors feedback and product performance to keep refining product capabilities to produce target outcomes