Technical Brand Manager at Grubhub
We’re all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you’re looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas–all while having fun together–Grubhub is the place for you!
The Impact You Will Make
The Technical Brand Manager is the key contact for all Agency accounts. Post-sale, you’ll be responsible for the success of the overall launch for a given brand, and manage the relationship long term. You’ll be charged with onboarding the brand and key stakeholders, driving design, development, and launch deadlines. Working with an internal Training Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating a successful training program with the brand’s operations team. Post-launch, you will be reporting to and communicating with the client on a regular basis, and maintaining a high retention rate of your portfolio of accounts.
- Act as key contact for each Agency client from the close of sale through the launch of their mobile app and/or web application.
- Manage the long-term relationship with each Agency client after the launch.
- Act as an advocate of LevelUp in each relationship to drive adoption, retention, and participation in new LevelUp campaigns, features, and products.
- Coordinate each phase of a successful and timely rollout: requirements, design, development, training, rollout, and client side product launch.
- Work with the marketing and strategy teams to help design and execute restaurant specific marketing programs tailored to your client’s brand.
- Function as a product expert and technical translation resource for clients.
- Manage integration discussions across third-parties, the client, and the LevelUp Product & Engineering teams. Act as an advocate for clients internally while working across many departments to solve problems and achieve results.
- Document each phase of the process, over the lifespan of the relationship, in ways that are beneficial to other teams at LevelUp and to the client.
- Gather and document feedback in a constructive way that enables LevelUp to prioritize features and product roadmap for Agency apps.
What You Bring to the Table
- 2-5 years of experience in account management, client relations and/or implementation
- Excellent communication skills. Good listener, capable of understanding client issues and translating them into an appropriate solution
- Deep knowledge of restaurant operations
- Robust training skills, both one-on-one and with groups
- Demonstrated client service bias
- Proven ability to work across many departments to solve problems and achieve results
- Analytical skills to make and support business decisions
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Experience using the LevelUp App or a Agency app (ex. sweetgreen, Boloco etc.)
- Comfortable working in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment