InterSystems provides advanced data management software for supply chain digital transformation that connects data and technology silos inside firewalls and across extended partner ecosystems to enable supply chain visibility; automates data driven end-to-end processes to increase efficiencies; and enables smarter decisions for supply chain line of business leaders.
Our data management software is used by retailers, manufacturing companies, healthcare organizations, third party logistics providers, and software ISVs to:
- Provide real time operational visibility and traceability across systems and partners
- Build intelligent real-time control towers
- Digitize and automate end-to-end processes that cross systems and partners
- Enable a range of critical business initiatives that require incorporating data-driven analytics into connected processes, including demand forecasting, price optimization, inventory optimization, and staffing
- Provide business leaders with real-time on-demand data and analytics capabilities to inform decision making
We are seeking an experienced product marketing leader to help develop and scale our growing supply chain vertical business. Your experience with real world supply chain processes, challenges, and initiatives – especially in the areas of integration, supply chain visibility, control towers, and machine learning – will inform and guide InterSystems’ product, sales and market strategy, and create measurable awareness and sales pipeline.
As the internal subject matter expert and product marketing leader on supply chain, the successful candidate will:
- Develop corporate-wide positioning, product marketing strategy and plans, and all sales and marketing content to support the supply chain vertical
- Train and guide the product, marketing and sales teams on messaging, go-to-market strategy and tactics, partnerships, functional capabilities and requirements, competition, and other initiatives related to the supply chain vertical
- Advance brand and product awareness with target audiences through speaking, writing, participation in marketing events, and via other channels that present the company externally
- Drive business growth by working hand-in-hand with regional sales teams and partners
- 7+ years of product marketing experience with a supply chain software vendor or systems integrator focused on supply chain optimization for manufacturing, retail, and/or healthcare organizations. Experience in the healthcare and medtech sectors highly desirable.
- Deep understanding of current business initiatives and technical details and challenges within supply chain, including supply chain visibility, control towers, digital transformation, demand forecasting, inventory optimization, streamlining end-to-end processes, etc.
- Knowledge of common supply chain application software and interfaces, and industry standards.
- Proven experience effectively communicating with supply chain line of business executives and technical audiences, with the ability to drill into technical detail as needed.
- Relationships with systems integrator supply chain practice leads desirable.
- Superior written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work well with remote teams and lead through influence.
InterSystems is the engine behind the world’s most important applications. In healthcare, business, government, and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake, InterSystems is the power behind what matters™. Founded in 1978, InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit InterSystems.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.