Sr. Product Manager at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
This Product Manager will be responsible for driving the partner integration strategy for Nuance’s market leading reporting and AI services platforms. As Artificial Intelligence (AI) is about to create massive changes in the practice of radiology, it is an exciting time to join this growing team and shape the future of radiology workflows and documentation. This role will work in collaboration with partners in the imaging and AI space to ensure the creation of value-added solutions for our clients.
The Product Manager will act as the business and technical owner for partner onboarding and long-term growth and success. This individual will need to stay abreast of the latest clinical standards and industry trends to define and execute this strategy. In addition to close collaboration with industry partners, this role will work with Research, Product Development, Professional Services, Marketing and Sales to ensure smooth adoption and support of joint solutions.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Create/Manage/Drive roadmap for onboarding tools, including the developer portal
- Develop strong relationships with leading partners to ensure commitment to agreed milestones and initiatives
- Drive necessary project management activities during initial onboarding processes
- Lead quarterly strategic planning and review session with strategic partners
- Develop a technical understanding of the solutions to be able to support the product requirements management process
- Execute on innovation programs that run ahead of product launch to validate new capabilities or business opportunities
- Define and drive performance goals for application adoption and success
- Investigate and understand market dynamics of competing technology solutions
- Manage the day-to day interactions with R&D responsible for partner onboarding
- Provide subject matter support to sales, partners and professional services during customer engagements
- Education: All candidate will be considered that meet at minimum the required skills and some of the preferred skills. All backgrounds are welcome.
- Experience: 8+ years in product, project, or program management
- Ability to collaborate with external partners and domain experts
- Technical background in software development
- Experience with project/program management
- Understanding of radiology departments, workflows, and clinical documentation
- Understanding of API's and/or medical standards such as DICOM, FHIR, HL7
- Understanding of the fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence / Deep Learning.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment with cross functional teams of clinicians, product managers, consultants, delivery staff, and engineers.
- Experience as leader or member of inter-departmental team with action plans and deliverables.
- High energy and passion for his or her work; delivers results
- Strong Analytic Thinking – able to break complex workflows and needs down into logical sequences and pieces for requirement authoring
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.