What’s it like to work at iZotope?
We’re the leaders in intelligent audio production and you’ll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, it’s really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
About This Opportunity
iZotope is looking for an enthusiastic and hands-on senior product manager who can drive the full lifecycle of our product lines focused on the music and post production market. This person will be responsible for defining the product specifications of all products within the lines, working with Engineering to develop the products, working with Marketing to bring the products to market successfully, and then lifecycle managing the product lines for long term success. This role is one of the highest visibility roles within the organization, and reports directly into the Product Management Manager, Suites.
- Perform customer interviews to identify pains and delights, and validate potential solutions
- Define, monitor and measure key metrics and feed learnings back into product backlogs
- Continually study competitors to identify opportunities for product development and customer development
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop business justifications for new products or updates to existing products
- Further develop business justifications into more elaborate and detailed sprint plans, which include prioritized features, user stories, and other clarifying information
- Lead product development teams to create and execute the sprint plans
- Collaborate with Product Designers to develop features and workflows from user stories
- Work closely with Marketing to produce product launch deliverables and campaigns
- Manage multiple products within a business segment
- Work alongside Customer Care, continually track the health of released products to inform future plans and customer development activities
- Mentor less experienced Product Managers within the company
- 7+ years of experience as a Product Manager, or equivalent, with a solid track record of shipping successful products
- 4 year accredited college degree in technical or business field
- Ability to lead and inspire agile product development teams
- Fluid collaboration with key stakeholders from every department within the company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong understanding of business fundamentals
- Efficient and responsible, drives alignment across key stakeholders, including executives
- Fluent with product management and ownership skills including business case development, qualitative and quantitative research, public speaking, product roadmap generation
- Can perform in both a strategic and detailed manner as needed
- 7+ years of domain expertise in music production or post production.
- MBA in marketing or general business
- 2+ years’ experience working in an agile development environment
- 2+ years’ experience with SaaS
About 10 -15% travel is expected, both within the US and internationally.
At iZotope, we’re obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.
iZotope is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion within our organization, the audio industry, and society as a whole.
Read Full Job Description