As an Sr Product Manager, Marketing Measurement for our marketing team in our Boston, MA office you will play a pivotal role building attribution and measurement tools and applications for data-driven decisions.
In this role, you will own capabilities needed to empower our marketers and finance partners to make informed investment decisions. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining product roadmaps for the future of marketing attribution, budget allocation, and measurement of marketing campaigns against multiple business objectives.
You’ll work closely with data scientists, marketers, and product owners. We’re looking for a thought leader to productize learnings from our attribution models and incrementality testing. Your mission will be to balance the science of data modeling with the art of marketing to enact change within a growing organization.
The ideal candidate will be resourceful, proactive and an effective problem-solver with proven experience working across an organization to get things done. They will be adept at continually managing expectations, and delivering tangible results.
What you'll do:
- Manage and improve measurement products that drive adoption and application of MMM (Marketing Mix Model) outputs.
- Design and develop requirements for using modeled outputs such as scenario planning tools.
- Partner with finance teams to drive budget allocation across marketing channels.
- Develop and maintain the roadmap for all measurement and marketing attribution products.
- Understand privacy centric tracking changes and build supplemental product solutions.
- Exhibit a strong sense of ownership, bias for action, & superior communication skills; be willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
What you'll need:
- 5+ years experience in a product management role.
- Demonstrated understanding of business strategy & metrics.
- Thorough understanding of modern product management & development practices.
- Experience with various attribution methodologies (last touch, multi touch, path to purchase).
- Understanding of A/B and multivariate test and learn best practices.
- Experience with MMM and application of regression modeled outputs.
- Familiarity with the full portfolio of marketing channels and tactics.
- Ability to multi-task & work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive, people-oriented attitude.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Position may require travel
- Experience with an eCommerce Retailer.
- Experience with Marketing Mix Models.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR at chewy dot com