Sr Product Manager - Food Services
Let me tell you about an artificial intelligence (AI) company that you probably have never heard of, but you will. As a matter of fact, this company is the world’s largest independent AI company and it’s headquartered in the Boston area. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s hottest and most dynamic industries.
Interactions’ mission is to create amazing customer experiences by advancing AI technology that understands and engages on a human level. The human element of what we do not only relates to how we differentiate our AI technology, more importantly, it informs and guides our focus on our most valuable asset, our employees. We endeavor to create opportunities for our employees to advance their skills, their interests, their passions, their careers and their lives. Like all companies, we’re not perfect, but we are committed to continually improving our employee value proposition, one that centers on competitiveness, flexibility and an appreciation for individuality.
For prospective employees, if that sounds challenging and exciting, we’d love to talk to you.
To support our new venture into the food services arena, Interactions is hiring a Sr Product Manager. The Sr. Product Manager is responsible for developing and managing roadmaps and initiatives for the Intelligent Virtual Assistant for food services including launching new product offerings. The Sr Product Manager is expected to develop the Client Tools roadmap, collect and prioritize requirements, work with application developers, meet with prospects and customers, analyze market trends, and prioritize business opportunities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for development and execution of roadmap from requirement definition to feature prioritization
- Meet with customers, prospects, analysts and internal team to clearly understand market dynamics, features and functionality, competitive landscape for input into definition of next generation Client Tools products
- Manage the entire Client Tool product lifecycle; successfully collaborate with Engineering, and Research and Development teams to motivate and drive to successful product launches
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Partner Marketing, Sales and Sales Consultants to develop messaging and go-to-market plans
- Act as product evangelist, communicating product set benefits and features to key audiences
- Perform sales and technical training on product features, benefits, competitive offerings, etc.
- Develop key performance indicators for the product and work cross-functionally to ensure market success
Preparation, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelors Degree
- 7+ years of product management in speech/language/digital technologies or customer care focused business
- Experience working with research and development teams to launch new products
- History of successful product launch
- Experience with agile development methodologies and rapid software iteration
- Prior experience working with, or developing, big data and analytical products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Track record delivering results in fast-paced and demanding environments
- Strategy and Product Planning
- Experience in developing product strategies, product plans and product roadmaps.
- Experience evaluating market and industry trends, competitive analysis and positioning the product so that it appeals to customers.
- Demonstrated understanding of market sizing, pricing/costing model development, business case development, ROI analyses, budgets and investment thesis.
- Ability to articulate complex technical concepts to a broad range of technical and business audiences
- Familiar with agile development methodologies and product management software (Aha!, Jira)
- Familiar with reporting/visualization tools
- Self-driven, takes initiative, takes ownership