Sr. Product Manager - Air Ancillaries at Hopper
In this role, you will
- Manage a product roadmap for a set of features from inception through implementation; collect requirements, establish key performance metrics, craft the user experience, and drive execution
- Create business cases to prioritize features and manage the P&L on existing capabilities
- Run scrappy experiments to test product market fit on new product ideas and concepts.
- Drive A/B Testing and experimentation of new features and dive deep with Data Analysts to analyze the impact
- Partner with Engineers, Data Scientists, and UX Designers to scale ancillary products to millions of users.
- Understand and explain complex technical issues, discern impact, and communicate them to maximize clarity and drive resolution
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term revenue forecasts and product performance reports
The perfect candidate has
- A passion for Hopper’s mission to build the most customer centric travel marketplace on Earth
- At least 5 years working in a product management role with an online consumer brand with P&L responsibility.
- Strong eye for UX Design and effective design patterns on Mobile apps
- Technical depth to enable productive collaboration with world-class engineers and data scientists
- Highly proficient analytical abilities to draw accurate conclusions from data and adjust strategy accordingly
- Obsessive focus on the details in planning, evaluating, and building products
- Strong ability to grasp, manage, and articulate complex systems
- A track record of evaluating product initiatives via both qualitative logic and quantitative assessment
- Excellent writing skills to construct compelling business cases both in-person and in-writing
- No ego. Strong focus on doing what is right for the customer and the company