Sr. Master Data Management (MDM) Product Manager at Abacus Insights
Abacus Insights is a mission-driven, start-up technology company that is focused on improving health outcomes, lowering the cost of healthcare, and delivering a more seamless healthcare experience. At our core, we are passionate about advancing healthcare and improving people’s lives through technology.
With our deep expertise in cloud-enabled technologies and knowledge of the healthcare industry, we have built an innovative data integration and management platform that allows healthcare payers access to data that has been historically siloed and inaccessible. Through our platform, these health insurance payers can ingest and manage all the data they need to transform their business by supporting their analytical, operational, and financial needs.
Through this mission and passion to aid people and population health, we have built a highly successful SaaS business that is heavily funded (since our founding in 2017 we have over 18 million) by leading VC firms who have deep expertise in the healthcare and technology industries. At Abacus, we are solving problems of massive scale and complexity in an industry that is not only ripe for disruption but requires innovation. We see massive growth in our future and would love for you to be a part of it!
Apply if you are…
- a Master Data Management (MDM) product expert
- excited about the challenge of linking and mastering diverse, previously siloed data sources to unlock use cases in the healthcare industry
- energized about working in a start-up organization building a cloud-native environment
- motivated to work with a talented team to move the needle on some of the most pressing challenges in healthcare
- happy working cross-functionally with teams like Engineering, Implementation and Client Services
- motivated by the opportunity to influence the product management approach in a growing team
- keen to move the needle on some of the most pressing challenges in healthcare
- a data wonk
You should expect to….
- define product standards and approaches to key MDM concepts such asGolden Record, survivorship, data stewardship
- maintain partnerships with vendor organizations contributing MDM capabilities to the Abacus platform
- work with Client Services to establish implementation and operational playbooks for the MDM product and evangelize them with our customers
- manage the roadmap for MDM capabilities and mature it as new data sources are brought into the Abacus platform
- align the MDM roadmap with the platform’s analytical and distribution use cases
- work with Engineering scrum teams to manage and groom the product backlog
Terrific if you have experience…
- with master data management products and technologies
- in a product role, influencing and evangelizing key stakeholders (customers, partners, thought leaders, senior management)
- in a product role, analyzing, visioning and road-mapping
- with Agile, story writing, grooming, prioritizing, planning, showcasing and delivering MVP
- working with Engineering teams in highly technical environments
- with big data and cloud technologies
- with healthcare information technology and health data
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, and/or equivalent