Sr Manager, Platform Product Management at SOPHiA GENETICS (Greater Boston Area, MA)
Bring your knowledge & passionate to SOPHiA GENETICS as our new Senior Manager, Platform Product Management. Enjoy collaborating with colleagues internationally with our hybrid work set-up, connected to any of our corporate or satellite locations (Boston & Madison US, Bidart France or Geneva Switzerland)
We believe there is a smarter, more data-driven way to make decisions in healthcare and our AI SaaS Platform enables that.
It's an exciting time to join, as we drive forward from primarily genomics data to fully-integrated multimodality (including proteomic and radiomic data)
Partnering with the Sr Director, Platform Product Management you will own the journey as we move from Generation 1 (Genomic Data) to Generation 2 (Fully-integrated multimodal data).
The value you add:
- Building the sequence and timeline for each Module, Application and Product into Generation 2
- Total lifecycle management - From inception, through creation and onto sunsetting for multiple product lines
- Commercial ownership - pricing structure, Market analysis, product delivery models and financial forecasting
- Complete stakeholder management - Ensuring seamless partnership between all internal and external stakeholders
The experience you bring:
- 6 Years experience in Product Management
- Responsibilities for a SaaS or Platform product - Imaging Delivery, Diagnostics, Clinical Decision Making, Precision Oncology or similar clinically driven product line
- Solid ownership of the product lifecycle, from ideation through to sunsetting Experience with multiple consecutive or concurrent product lines essential
- Strong commercial acumen, with past experience in financial forecasting and market analysis, owning the relationship with Sales and Finance
You will be joining an organisation with the patient at the heart of every decision and action, driven by purpose.
Apply now with your CV and any supporting information. For further information, contact our Senior Talent Acquisition Lead for Critical Hiring.
Suitably qualified candidates will be invited through an interview and screening process where you will speak with members of our Talent Acquisition Team, the hiring leader alongside key colleagues and stakeholder from across the business.