Sr. Director of Product Management at Abacus Insights
Abacus Insights is a mission-driven, start-up technology company focused on transforming the healthcare payer industry, ultimately creating a more personalized patient experience, improving health outcomes, and lowering the overall cost of healthcare. Abacus Insights provides a flexible, efficient, and secure platform that organizes and exchanges healthcare data from various sources and formats, allowing our customers to uncover differentiated insights that address their clients' needs. Our employees know that they play an active role in keeping our customers' data safe and are responsible for ensuring that our comprehensive policies and practices are met.
With our deep expertise in cloud-enabled technologies and knowledge of the healthcare industry, we have built an innovative data integration and management platform that allows healthcare payers access to data that has been historically siloed and inaccessible. Through our platform, these health insurance payers can ingest and manage all the data they need to transform their business by supporting analytical, operational, and financial needs.
Since our founding in 2017, Abacus has built a highly successful SaaS business, raising more than $53 Million by leading VC firms who have deep expertise in the healthcare and technology industries. We are solving problems of massive scale and complexity in an industry that is ready for disruption. We're growing quickly and would love for you to be a part of it!
About the Role:
A Sr. Director of Product Management will work with Directors and Product Managers to understand the product roadmap, work with cross functional teams to drive product and feature marketing plans that they create. Ultimately the success of this role will be measured by product adoption leading to improved business performance. Your role will be to enable this team to be effective in the work they do
You Should Expect to:
- Product Management
- Deeply understand the product roadmap
- Design and Report out on product management metrics around schedule adherence etc.
- Define portfolio profitability and product positioning
- Design Product Pricing strategy
- Design Channel Partnership strategy
- Lead Alliances and Partnerships
- Product Manage modules end to end
- Product Marketing
- Design and execute product marketing initiatives
- Help establish core marketing and branding strategies
- Design and run end to end demos (when applicable)
- Demonstrated ability to resolve competing priorities of cross functional teams and resolve problems
- Work with senior leaders across several functions
- Be willing to roll-up your sleeves and take on IC responsibilities should the need arise
What We're Looking For:
- 10+ years of strong product marketing management experience or product management experience
- People Management experience needed with proven ability to inspire and lead a team
- A passion for creating great customer experience
- Ability to drive to decisions in the midst of complex and often competing signals and analysis
- Attention to detail for flawless execution of plans
- Bachelors degree required, MBA preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer:
As a mission-led technology company that is helping to drive better healthcare outcomes, Abacus Insights believes that the best innovation and value we can bring to our customers comes from diverse ideas, thoughts, experiences, and perspectives. We are dedicated to building diverse teams, and as such provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. As well as prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.