Tamr is the enterprise-scale data unification company trusted by industry leaders like GE, Toyota, Thomson Reuters, and GSK. The company’s patented software platform uses machine learning supplemented with customers’ knowledge to unify and prepare data across myriad silos to deliver previously unavailable business-changing insights. With a co-founding team led by Andy Palmer (founding CEO of Vertica) and Mike Stonebraker (Turing Award winner) and backed by founding investors NEA and GV, Tamr is transforming how companies get value from their data.
The Solutions Director is responsible for crafting the customer experience within their vertical - prioritizing use cases, defining technical solutions & analytics, and creating content. You will work closely with customers and internal stakeholders (sales, marketing, product, and field engineering) as the SME of your vertical to deliver a tailored customer experience.
- Define the customer experience within the Solutions you own. This includes creating sales materials (presentations, site content, collateral) & technical content (proprietary & 3rd-party data, analytics, product integrations), and providing input to the product team for vertical-specific enhancements.
- Lead customer engagements to align the Solution with business outcomes and ROI
- Define and maintain standard sets of analytics that can be reused across customers
- Educate the market on the business impact of Tamr Solutions by means of tailored product demonstrations - target audiences include end users, IT staff, executive sponsors, industry analysts
- Define vertical-specific sales plays and go-to-market strategies, providing input on marketing campaigns and channels to pursue
- 3+ years experience working with or for the federal government in a management consulting, technical marketing, or data & analytics role
- Track record of solving open-ended business problems using data and analytics
- BS/MS in Engineering, Math, Science
- Proficient using dashboard applications such as Qlikview and Tableau
- 2+ years of analytics experience
This position is available in Cambridge, MA and Washington, D.C.
Tamr provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Read Full Job Description