EverQuote is seeking Senior Technical Product Manager for our Analytics Platform Team
As a core Technical Product Leader for the EverQuote Platforms, you will help millions of consumers protect their most valuable assets by enabling teams to take advantage of a best in class suite of analytical tools. You will be a major driver of strategic, transformative growth for EverQuote overall, design and operationalize an industry-leading consumer experience, and support the successful growth of our insurance partners.
Who We Look For:
- Identify internal customer needs and develop strategies to meet customer demands, work with the necessary departments to implement the latest technology, and monitor progress.
- Owns the product roadmap for Platform. Defines long-term product strategy/vision, and new features to meet emerging needs and technologies while proactively identifying gaps/opportunities.
- Influences strategic direction of the Platform working with Architects and Engineers to build a business case for funding
- Drives strategic platform communications internally/externally.
- Understands core technologies utilized in product domain. Fluent in technical alternatives/pros and cons. Decomposes significantly complex technical propositions into straightforward solutions
- Understands and drives adoption of best in class Agile processes; works closely with engineering to ensure the right outcomes
- Uses a combination of metrics, research and intuition to evaluate opportunities, establish roadmaps and build solutions
- Possess a continuous learner and continuous improvement mindset
- Develops and grows careers of direct reports and is expected to influence product management careers cross-organizationally
- Coaches and advises across both tech and non-technical product roles, constantly driving better execution and optimal sequencing of work
What You'll Need:
- 4+ years of product management, or relevant experience at an Internet and/or Technology company
- Fluency in SQL for self-service data analysis purposes
- Deep experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver distinctive impact in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Documented ability to think strategically and execute solutions to address both defined and undefined problems
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of an organization
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.