Chewy is looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager to join our Customer Platforms Team. This is a key role focusing on CSR Buddy initiative which is aimed at creating a 7-star experience for Customer Service agents. The ideal candidate will have background in technical product/project management for software applications focused on innovation. You will be supporting four technical teams (focused on backend, frontend, agent experience and insights) in their roadmap to bring the vision for CSR Buddy together. In support of your core teams you’ll coordinate development across a wide range of supporting applications. You will be partnering closely with the Customer Service Product and Engineering team in executing on this vision.
What you'll do:
- Own the implementation, enhancement and support for Chewy’s Customer Service applications
- Define requirements which meet business needs.
- Set priorities for the development team.
- Coordinate with business stakeholders and continuously make sure your team is delivering according to the constantly growing needs of the business.
- Work with engineering team to resolve bottlenecks to help deliver final system deliverables.
- Coordinate activities across different organizational functions for initiatives
- Review and report on progress for initiatives/projects, managing project risks - including the development of contingency plans
- Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly reports for C-level visibility of the status of the projects.
- Own the final system deliverables and the overall roadmap for the CS Tech team.
- Measure, report and continuously improve the scrum team’s effectiveness via product-ownership and coaching.
- Manage relationships with vendors, oversee all vendor engagements (including day-to-day support, service tickets and ad-hoc consulting services) for your area of responsibility.
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of Technical Product Management or Program Management experience
- Tech savvy, including knowledge/skill of system integration, databases and business intelligence
- Agile experience (Scrum Master, Product Owner)
- Ability to perform business requirements analysis and design
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Capability to identify and mitigate development and implementation risks
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Operations Management or Business Administration
- Position may require occasional travel
- Experience with building retail/ecommerce solutions.
- Exceptional customer service skills, follows up with clients and team members, and takes initiative to anticipate and solve problems.
- Experience with CI/CD processes and releases management
- Professional Product Owner Certification
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected]