Senior Technical Product Manager at Algorand
Algorand builds technology that accelerates the convergence between decentralized and traditional finance. At Algorand, we have a vision where everyone creates and exchanges value efficiently, transparently and securely. Our Employees play a critical role in executing on this vision with their ability to think beyond, have courage in all they do, succeed together, and tackle hard problems creatively.
Algorand is looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager to play a key role in developing our product as we seek to fundamentally change the blockchain market. Product Management at Algorand is a mix of strategy, market research, evangelism, grinding with the development teams, and doing whatever needs to be done to get results.
This is an opportunity for someone who is genuinely excited by new technologies and has a passion for building products that will serve millions of users. You will be working on a fast-paced, rapidly growing, high-profile project with a significant opportunity for industry-level impact on emerging blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies.
Our Senior Technical Product Managers:
- Help drive and execute against the product roadmap, play a key role in the product feature planning process, and work closely with Engineering to ensure successful delivery.
- Ability to research and dive deep into the blockchain ecosystem and technology to understand and define new features and strategic directions for the protocol.
- Take an active role in seeking and supporting user and developer feedback as a regular part of product development activities.
- Track and report on progress of features and product performance with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Support developer and field enablement along with other go-to-market activities.
- Be a key part of an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration and creativity both internally and externally.
Your Qualifications & Our Requirements:
- 4+ years of product management experience on technical products/solutions
- Bachelor’s degree required; Engineering, Math, CS or similar preferred
- Agile process experience with an ability to find and help implement what works best for us
- Ability to understand and represent the technology, the business, and our users
- Self-starter, organized and detail oriented with strong communication skills
- Software development experience or hobbyist (experience with Smart Contract development a plus!)
- Enjoyment for working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, and dynamic environment
- Nice to Have: Multi-lingual; blockchain, or cryptocurrency background/knowledge
Our Commitment to You:
Algorand is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation during the interview process, please advise your recruiter. Our compensation package is generous, including a competitive cash compensation and an equity position in the organization. Our benefits programs are top tier, with 99.99% of benefits premiums for our Employees and their families paid for by the Company.