Senior Technical Product Manager at Humana Studio_h
The Senior Product Management Professional leads or coordinates cross-functional project/program teams from design to delivery of fully-developed products that are ready for customer use. The Senior Product Management Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Product Management Professional monitors performance and recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions. Investigates facts and develops solutions to problems during the design and planning phases. Provides timely and accurate information and status updates to functional leaders. May be responsible for feasibility studies, field trials management, identifying product gaps, defining product requirements and engaging with customers to understand market needs and trends. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- 5 or more years of technical experience
- 2+ years experience in Product Management
- 2+ years experience in Project Management
- 2+ years experience with Financial Systems
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- EDW Knowledge and data flows
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with Oracle EBS
- Scaled Agile Framework Certified