Senior Technical Product Manager, Sportsbook at DraftKings
What you’ll do as a Senior Technical Product Manager:
- You will own the Gaming Platform, which includes our Sportsbook product, development cycle from strategic planning to launch.
- Work with architects, developers, and our operations team to support all gaming initiatives.
- Build strong relationships with external policy making bodies and potentially third-party solution providers needed to fulfill business/functional units’ strategic objectives.
- Work with engineering, analytics, production, and other stakeholders to break down high level projects into product specification documents.
- You’ll know the product and technology deeply, allowing you to effectively balance the often-competing demands of innovation, quality, and speed to market.
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of technical product management experience is required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience managing a highly technical product area is required.
- Experience scaling a product or platform to accommodate explosive growth in users and functionality is required.
- Experience with a streaming technology and/or cloud-based storage and strategy is preferred.
- A demonstrated knowledge of both business and technology is required.
- Prior experience in the Gaming/Sportsbook Industry, or other regulated industry is preferred.
- Experience defining and driving technical KPI’s related to performance, uptime, reliability and platform flexibility is required.
- Prior experience working on cross-functional teams, utilizing Agile methodologies and project management tools is required.