Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason we’re projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when we’re surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? We’d love to chat.
As a Senior Supply Chain Product Manager you will be a bridge and connector between our Technology and Supply Chain teams. You’ll work closely with the Product Management Lead for Supply Chain and stakeholders across the Supply Chain team to drive projects and products that result in tangible business outcomes, as well as develop the product roadmap. You’ll work with a team of engineers and must be able to effectively communicate and evangelize a product vision across Thrasio
- Manage and own the Supply Chain product roadmap and help evaluate the business value of new projects and products
- Gather and discover stakeholder requirements for projects and help translate them into a comprehensive vision with actionable delivery steps
- Research, identify, and evaluate opportunities for product development and iteration
- Set and communicate product vision across the organization
- Manage technical efforts and interface between Supply Chain, Data Analysts, Software Engineers, and the Thrasio organization. You will be responsible for building and rolling out projects and products
- Evangelize tools and technologies you’ve developed to the broader organization where appropriate
- Drive Measurable improvements in Supply Chain workflows using automated data pipelines and data visualization tools
- Research 3rd party vendors and implement new best-in-class technologies to support business outcomes
- Develop appropriate communication plan, training materials and documentation for products and projects
What you bring to the party:
- 3+ years of product management experience leading cross functional project management translating between business and technical requirements is preferred
- 2+ years of experience supporting Supply Chain, Operations or Logistics technology
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills with an entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation
- You have a strong bias towards execution and a demonstrated track record of delivering successful, high quality products
- Experience working within an Agile development environment Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or Operations or their technical equivalent
- Familiarity with database, visualization, software development e.g. SQL, Python, APIs. You do not need to know how to code, but experience with SQL is a big plus.
- Experience with Enterprise Implementations of ERP systems (SAP, Netsuite, etc.) or Analytics Dashboards and Tools (PowerBI, Tableau, etc.) is a big plus
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.