Senior Product Owner at Nuance (Burlington, MA)
- Requires a minimum of 6 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 4 years and a Master's degree.
- Ability to write detailed epics and user stories based on marketing data and product requirements.
- Collaborate with customer-facing colleagues to transform business requirements into R&D work items.
- Review work items and accept or reject them based on the defined acceptance criteria and non-functional requirements.
- Connect R&D teams to their internal and external customers to establish regular feedback loops.
- Ability to build rapport and trust quickly with internal and external stakeholders, including professional services, R&D, sales, and key customers (collaboration & influence).
- Strong technical background in a high technology related software environment, with a solid understanding of cloud-based solutions and PaaS (e.g., Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services)
- Experience with tracking and delivering outcomes including customer KPI and managing internal margins with a desire to take ownership of these solutions.
- Creative problem solving, ability to make difficult prioritization decisions. A keen eye for details, strong leadership skills, time managements and ability to spot and document deviations/anomalies.
- Experience in all stages of Product Development from inception, requirements, design, development, testing and go-to-market.
- Experience using Agile methodology or similar tools and processes (JIRA and JIRA Align preferred).
- Experience in bringing new ideas and innovation to life in a collaborative manner and driving cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated knowledge of QA Automation, SDLC methodologies, tools and processes.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Experience with speech recognition, natural language processing, and or machine learning.
- Experience with building products that integrate Virtual Assistants, Live Chats, machine learning and/ or NLP technologies.
- Experience with healthcare provider-facing software applications, such as Electronic Medical Records applications
- Familiarity with cloud solutions, cybersecurity, reliability
- Sound understanding and implementation of Pragmatic Marketing concepts
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.