Senior Product Manager at Thrasio
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:12 p.m. (EST) on Friday, February 11, 2022
Hop on the Rocketship
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We use a deep understanding of rankings, ratings, and reviews to identify and acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make their products better or create new ones to meet changing customer demand.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us to the stratosphere. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you hop on our rocketship, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula, pillow, or marker brand we acquire, with every coffee roaster or body wash we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
Thrasio is looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead a team through the design and implementation of best-in-class internally facing order management tools and capabilities for our organization.
The successful candidate will marry Brand Management feedback and usage patterns with operational data to rapidly plan and execute products and experiments that will have the biggest impact on the business.
Some key responsibilities:
- Work with a team of Product Managers and Engineers to drive product development for key internally facing tools (and some external growth oriented products)
- Develop a deep understanding of current user workflows
- Additionally, brainstorm, creative, and implement non-automation solutions to problems; you know when it’s appropriate to be creative and work outside standard workflows
- Proactively assess performance of the toolset towards operational goals
- Drive the roadmap of improvements to user experience, agent efficiency and usability of existing tools
- Work closely with key stakeholders and other internal teams to identify key business needs - how the internally-facing order management tools and function should change to accommodate the evolving needs of the business
- Benchmark current state OKRs to identify enhancement opportunities and utilize data to understand the scope, impact, and priority of projects
- Drive the execution on those improvement efforts through close-knit partnerships with our end-users, stakeholders, and partners
- Monitor performance of the team’s initiatives and measure the impact of product enhancements
- Work cross functionally to prioritize competing interests and focus project plans and the team on the highest impact activities
What you bring to the party:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or Operations or their technical equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of experience building and shipping products
- Thorough understanding of e-commerce and the use of data analytics when making choices and decisions
- A demonstrated record of strong product management and driving results (preferably e-commerce), ideally with internal end-user tools & systems
- Strong quantitative reasoning and ability to proactively deep dive and dig into data and KPIs to assess internal user behavior and to identify key improvements to the tool sets
- Strong UX/UI background - Ability to define and set a product vision/direction in terms of the user experience and overall usability
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and motivate and lead teams to move beyond existing practices
- Creative thinking with customer focused mindset
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation
- Technical and analytical aptitude or background
- Preferred experience with SQL and complex data structures
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.