Senior Product Manager at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Are you bready* to build for success?
Toast customers are busy running their restaurants. They don’t have a lot of time to keep up to date on innovation, and rely on their partners and vendors to be the expert they need, right when they need them. The Customer Growth Platform team starts with Onboarding & setup, providing the tools and coaching to get their products and systems up and running. From there, we help them understand what they’ve got, how to use it, and what else Toast can do to support them.
As the Senior Product Manager, CGP, you will spearhead initiatives that will use their own and industry data to assist them in the full use of their Toast products and services. Many customers are unaware of what they have, whether they are using it to its full potential, or what other solutions are available to them. All of this happens in the context of their business. Are they ready to learn about a new feature? Can we help them improve their profitability or increase their employee satisfaction? You will work with Product teams from across the organization, building our Hospitality Led Growth (HLG) initiatives to drive product usage and awareness within the customer population from within the software.
About this roll*:
- Oversee the HLG Roadmap and drive collaboration between Product, Marketing, Care, Business Systems, Platform and Sales teams to increase awareness of product features ● Prioritize requirement requests from internal customers across all lines of business to deliver against corporate financial and customer goals
- Coordinate with Toast Shop, Marketing and Sales teams to support and connect awareness, activation, adoption and upsell campaigns
- Own OKRs around campaign effectiveness and user participation in Toast app experiences leading to increase traffic to Toast Shop
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Experience working with in-app notifications to drive customer engagement leading to a Next Best Action
- Experience working with Marketing teams to deliver product experiences to support campaigns, and data analysis of campaign performance
- Product lead for agile teams - Scrum Product Owner as a part of a ENG/PM/UX triad ● Prior product experience working within and across a Portfolio product organization, and experience in SaaS or hybrid Hardware/SaaS business Onboarding
- A proven track record of solving amorphous problems, listening to and organizing large amounts of information into a coherent plan forward, and handling difficult prioritizations.
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.