Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most results-oriented brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and teamwork — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
At Acquia we are proud that our company’s founder Dries Buytaert created Drupal and now enables us to be one of the biggest contributors to this powerful, free, and open-source content management framework in the world. Acquia’s powerful portfolio has been lauded as one of the best DXPs in the world by both the Forrester Wave and Gartner Magic Quadrant.
Acquia is seeking a Senior Product Manager with the experience and passion for building great products. You will be responsible for leading products for the Shared Services team. You have a proven track record of building and leading elite products through the entire lifecycle of incubation, development, and business growth. The ideal candidate is an articulate product visionary with business acuity and operational experience.Responsibilities:
- Define and drive product line strategy and communicate the vision to customers and partners.
- Work with customers and internal partners (Customer Success, Support, etc) to define the product experience, turning high-level business needs into functional requirements.
- Create and manage near-to-mid term product roadmaps, considering priorities, trade-offs and constraints, and executing that plan with engineering.
- Define the go-to-market strategy, packaging, and pricing for new and existing products.
- Perform financial planning and analysis on investment cases, bookings targets, margin analysis, and monitoring the financial health of the product line.
- Collaborate closely with Product Marketing in all activities related to the launch and growth of new products and features.
- Assess current and emerging technologies and market/industry trends in order to inform platform strategy.
- Proven skills in stakeholder management and internal evangelism
- Proactive, independent problem solver with high energy/positive demeanor
- Minimum 5 years Enterprise SaaS / Cloud based product management experience
- Ability to create strong working relationships with Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Finance
- Strong ability to work well cross-functionally on a personal level with executives and individual team members
- Consistent track record to establish clear priorities and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with customer-related projects with an understanding of how customers think about software purchasing and pricing
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.