Senior Product Manager
You have and can demonstrate:
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- 3+ years of Agile experience
- Partnered with go-to-market teams to successfully launch multiple healthcare products.
- A strong understanding of B2B sales and implementation
- Experience developing and releasing technical products
- Strong program management experience with technical cross-functional projects
- Excellent analytical skills and experience defining and measuring product metrics; you should be able to acquire and analyze your own data
- Experience in software engineering preferred, but not required
- Great design instincts, strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven personality, startup mindset
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse technologies and techniques
- Professional, non-political and team-oriented player who displays no hint of arrogance.
- Strong personal credibility and integrity; the highest level of ethics and moral standards; honest
- Deep empathy for our members, and keep the patient and their needs at the center of the product.
- A demonstrable track record of wrestling with complex problems to develop simple and user-friendly solutions.
- Are equally comfortable talking with clinicians, patients, and customers alike.
At Cricket, you will:
- Ship. Often, and on time. You will achieve this by:
- Communicate project updates, risks, and milestones while leading a cross-functional team through the Product Development Process
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of the product and filter learning back to the team
- Work closely with Members and Customers directly to analyze needs and unspoken requirements
- Partner with Design and Engineering to determine the deliverables, timelines, and dependencies required to successfully deliver products to our customers, proactively managing your team throughout the process.
- Managing projects in JIRA and Confluence
- Plan and prioritize:
- Work closely with the Client Operations, Sales, and Marketing teams to understand customer needs and to develop product roadmaps
- Work with key opinion leaders to understand the performance of products prior to release
- Facilitate priority discussions and trade-off decisions across multiple functional teams
- Document, define and communicate objectives, requirements, and constraints for initiatives and releases
- Competitive salary
- Stock options + extended option exercise window
- Health, dental and vision
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Competitive vacation