Senior Product Manager at Interactions
Let me tell you about an artificial intelligence (AI) company that you probably have never heard of, but you will. As a matter of fact, this company is the world’s largest independent AI company and it’s headquartered in the Boston area. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s hottest and most dynamic industries.
Interactions’ mission is to create amazing customer experiences by advancing AI technology that understands and engages on a human level. The human element of what we do not only relates to how we differentiate our AI technology, more importantly, it informs and guides our focus on our most valuable asset, our employees. We endeavor to create opportunities for our employees to advance their skills, their interests, their passions, their careers and their lives. Like all companies, we’re not perfect, but we are committed to continually improving our employee value proposition, one that centers on competitiveness, flexibility and an appreciation for individuality.
For prospective employees, if that sounds challenging and exciting, we’d love to talk to you.
The Sr Product Manager is responsible for developing and managing product vision, strategy and roadmaps for the Digital Virtual Assistant, as well as ownership for future Digital product offerings. The Sr Product Manager - will work closely with the Product Management team to enhance the Virtual Assistant product, collecting and prioritizing Digital requirements, work with prospects and customer, analyze market trends and prioritize business opportunities.
Essential Job Functions*:
- Responsible for development and execution of roadmap through market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, feature prioritization & production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction.
- Meet with customers/prospects, analysts and internal team (Account Management and Sales) to clearly understand market dynamics, features and functionality, and the competitive landscape. Use as input in definition of next generation of Curo products.
- Manage the entire product lifecycle; successfully collaborate with Engineering, and Research and Development teams to motivate and drive to successful product launches.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Partner Marketing, Sales and SCs to develop messaging and go-to-market plans.
- Operationalizes the support, and development of tools, services and solutions for production
- Act as product evangelist, provide source data for product line communications and communicate product-set benefits and features to key audiences
- Perform sales and technical training on product features, benefits, competitive offerings, etc.
- Develop key performance indicators for the product and work cross-functionally to ensure market success.
- Demonstrate the Interactions Values of:
- Being passionate about transforming customer experience
- Being obsessed with our customer’s success
- Respecting each other
- Creating opportunity
- Embracing disruption
- Doing what we say we will do
Preparation, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree (Master’s Degree and/or MBA preferred).
- Five or more years of Product Management with a software technology company.
- Domain. Experiences with Digital technologies (e.g., Chat, Social, SMS, Text, Web, and Email).
- Markets. Experience in the customer experience, CRM , and/or AI related technology markets
- Strategy & Product Planning
- Experiences in developing Product Strategies, Product Plans and Product Roadmaps.
- Experiences in evaluating market & industry trends, competitive analysis, and positioning the product so that it appeals to customers.
- Demonstrates an understanding of Market Sizing, Pricing/Costing Model development, business case development, ROI analyses, budgets and investment thesis.
- Develops product requirements, and defines the offerings and pre-built solutions.
- Defines the enterprise ecosystem for the products and drives decisions around partnerships, Alliances, buy-vs.-build options, integration vs. M&A options.
- Oversees the product life cycle, product financials, and transitions the enterprise to a fiscally-driven, product & solutions-led culture.
- Product Development
- Experiences in working with Research & Development teams to jumpstart & launch new products.
- Experience in prioritizing the development efforts of modern software development teams
- Product Rollout
- Full lifecycle experiences including product launch, modernization, and retirement.
- External Facing skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-Starter. Track record delivering results in fast-paced and demanding start-up environments.
- Ability to articulate complex technical concepts to a broad range of technical and business audiences.
- Strong hands-on experience with Product Management tools & methods (Aha!, Jira, Pragmatic Marketing Framework) and Agile development methodologies.
- Self-driven, takes initiative, takes ownership and has the ability to manage through influence.
- Metrics driven and analytical skills.