Senior Product Manager
Have you imagined working in an environment driven by a passion and desire to not only outperform, but also outbehave the market? Since 2009, Flywire has been that company, creating solutions that break barriers, and teams that always look at the next disruptive way to move Flywire and its customers into the next phase of global payment solutions.
We, at Flywire, are seeking a Senior Product Manager to drive impact in our rapidly growing business by identifying and solving problems that provide value to our customers.
Product Managers at Flywire like to win. You’ll be part of a team who is focused on identifying what a winning product looks like and how it will succeed in market. In order to accomplish this, you will take on the role as leader of your product. What does this look like? You must be…
- An excellent communicator - at the heart of every great product manager is the ability to communicate your vision effectively
- A strategic thinker who is focused on execution - a great strategy only achieves results through diligent execution
- Collaborative in your approach to leading initiatives - teamwork is the key to success here at Flywire, and to be successful, you’ll need to be able to work across teams throughout the globe
- Obsessed with solving customer problems - discover them and solve them to drive value back to the customer
- An entrepreneurial leader who understands that constant iteration is the only way to build and deliver great products - you must be able to create a vision that rallies the team to join you on your journey
- A mentor and role model - who builds depth in product talent by coaching and mentoring product analysts and associate product managers
With diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and as a member of the Product & Analytics team, you will help accelerate Flywire across the globe!
- Translate the product vision into a roadmap for your product
- Be the expert on customer problems that need to be solved
- Build in-depth understanding of the market and use it to drive innovation
- Take smart, informed risks to deliver on creating a game-changing experience for our customers
Minimum skills and qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- 3+ years of experience in a FinTech or payments environment
- Strong technical background
- Demonstrated track record of solving user problems
- Aptitude to engage deeply with customers by asking the right questions
- Experience writing succinct, contextual user-stories
- OKR driven approach to building and delivering products