Senior Product Manager - Yardline at Thrasio
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:39 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, December 21, 2021
Hop on the Rocketship
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We use a deep understanding of rankings, ratings, and reviews to identify and acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make their products better or create new ones to meet changing customer demand.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us to the stratosphere. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you hop on our rocketship, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula, pillow, or marker brand we acquire, with every coffee roaster or body wash we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
What you will do
- Provide user stories, functional requirements, acceptance criteria, and functional testing of data engineering and science work, including querying data in relational databases.
- Define metrics and KPIs for new/ existing products and features.
- Drive internal roadmaps & project plans, and execute on the product lifecycle from start to finish.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with risk, engineering, product marketing, sales to assess cross-partner value, scope of effort, usability, and priority of product features.
- Evaluate and improve existing operational processes and procedures to reduce risk and increase efficiency.
- Be constantly proactive in understanding product and customer trends, suggesting new features & optimizations
- Build cutting edge data and fintech products.
What you bring to the party
- 2-3 years of experience in product management in Fintech or Ecommerce and APIs
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a producs
- Strong SQL querying or any data manipulation skills
- Ability to dive into data to explore market trends and draw insights for product direction
- Build metrics and KPIs to measure success of the products or features
- Experience in building dashboards using tools like Tableau or Looker or BI is a plus
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Strong leadership, project planning and execution skills
- Experience with handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in data intensive products and predictive analytics is a plus
- Proven ability to think strategically and conduct market research to make more informed decisions about the initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.