Senior Product Manager- Strategic Partnerships at BitSight Technologies
About BitSight :
BitSight’s mission is to enable trust in digital transactions. Together, we are transforming how the market governs cybersecurity risk through Security Ratings. BitSight Security Ratings are real-time, data-driven measurements of cyber security performance that help companies, investors, insurers, government agencies and regulators make informed, dynamic risk decisions impacting business results, financial investments and national security.
The Senior Product Manager, Strategic Partnerships is responsible for productization of BitSight data, features and workflows and for delivering new BitSight products and programs for our large strategic partners. The business objective is to drive growth through adoption of BitSight solutions delivered through and with strategic partner platforms. This person is the product owner for BitSight data products delivered via API solutions. The position includes direct engagement with development teams of strategic partners responsible for scoping out, architecture, build and maintenance of critical integrations. In addition, this person will serve as the primary point of contact for all things related to BitSight integrations with strategic partners and will be an evangelist for its capabilities with internal stakeholders, partners, and customers.
In this role you will work in close collaboration with the other product lines of business within BitSight (Third Party Risk Management, Insurance etc) and you will work on mission critical partner integrations, all of which have the potential to have a big impact on the growth of the business.
- Product owner (PO) through the lifecycle of BitSight’s relationships with strategic partners integration development, including through external developers
- PO for development of projects for integrations
- Includes project management for externally developed integrations when applicable
- Run scrums with development partners as needed
- Develop and drive requirements for BitSight’s products
- Focus on how BitSight together with the strategic partner’s offerings can address the customer’s job to be done.
- Focus on requirements needed to further enhance our ability to partner with deep, bi-directional integrations in key areas of the ecosystem.
- Productize the BitSight API ensuring range of functionality, ease of use and good documentation
- Manage the end to end partner certification process when applicable
- Contribute to refining the product vision, broadly soliciting input from internal and external resources
- Focus on understanding customer “jobs to be done” with respect to extending BitSight’s capabilities into partner products and platforms.
- Collaborate with BitSight Support and other customer-facing teams to support partner integrations including training, information sharing, documentation, and troubleshooting to resolving technical issues
- Work with BitSight marketing and sales to drive product awareness and adoption
- Be the voice of the customer (and partner) to internal groups supporting partner integrations
- Be a technical expert on product and various features to internal and external stakeholders
- BitSight APIs
- Recommended integration capabilities per use case.
- Help the PM organization to become a data driven entity within BitSight and provide key product integration related insights to the larger BitSight team
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a product management role
- 3+years direct experience with Technology Partner or ISV program development and management at a technology company
- Demonstrated ability to engage with and influence stakeholders
- Strong presentation and written skills coupled with the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
- Deep understanding of the cybersecurity and/or Risk Management market, vendors, and core use cases preferred.
- BS degree required
- Software development experience is a bonus