Senior Product Manager, Self Service at DataRobot
DataRobot believes that automation of machine learning will transform every industry and software developers will help democratize AI. We are building a developer focused, self-service AI API platform to provide every developer with access to sophisticated machine learning.
As a senior product manager you will steer the creation of API products based on our market leading, and disruptive automated machine learning platform. You will capture, synthesize, and communicate customer needs to engineering, balancing strategic vision with a bias for action. Day to day, you will work with engineers and designers to define requirements and stories, with marketers to clarify product positioning and messaging, and with customers to make sure DataRobot continues to serve and delight them release over release. You will serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering. Ideal candidate enjoys cloud platforms, API based software developer products, machine learning, complex problem-solving, and high levels of customer interaction.Key Responsibilities
- Solicit and capture product ideas from outside and inside the company
- Deliver product requirements with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Act as an effective liaison between the developers/users, engineering, marketing and sales teams
- Work with DataRobot’s go to market leadership to define the product strategy and roadmap
- Act as a thought leader within the company
- Proven product management experience in a developer focused, self-service API platform company
- Coding skills and deep experience in working with developer focused products
- Have an endless curiosity about technology and particularly in AI and ML ecosystem.
- World class written and verbal skills -- demonstrated by product documentation, blog posts and presentations.
- Bias for action -- experiment, learn, improve.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent years' of experience.