Senior Product Manager - Security
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal.
Security is one of the fundamental challenges of this connected age, and Acquia is looking for a highly motivated, entrepreneurial Senior Product Manager to lead the delivery of new cloud security solutions as part of our Acquia Cloud product, and the implementation of internal software security initiatives across the Acquia product portfolio. As a global leader of cloud solutions for digital experience delivery, Acquia recognizes the importance of maintaining the trust of our clients through secure cloud product offerings and a robust security posture so we’re looking for the right product leader to drive these efforts with our technical stakeholders.
Product Managers at Acquia are responsible for driving the overall success of their products and initiatives. From building business cases and gaining support for them, to prioritizing engineering team deliverables, setting and managing expectations, and executing on solution delivery with your engineering and marketing counterparts, our Product Managers are expected to lead their products and initiatives to successful outcomes for our customers and company.
- Developing business cases and financial models to support investments in Acquia’s security product offerings and secure software development methodology
- Working with customers and internal stakeholders (Engineering, Design, Support, Ops, Incident Response, Compliance) to define the secure product experience, bridging high-level business requirements and functional specifications to ensure clear communication and coordination across cross-functional teams
- Creating and managing product roadmaps and internal security initiatives, prioritizing, and making tradeoffs
- Communicating roadmap and technical capabilities to internal and external stakeholders
- Assessing current and emerging technologies and market/industry trends to inform Acquia’s security product strategy and secure software development methodology
- Executes projects effectively and efficiently
Qualifications & Skills
- 5+ years of relevant experience in product management delivering solutions for medium and large enterprise customers
- 2+ years delivering security solutions
- Proven experience with application, network, and/or host security, security best practices, the threat landscape, and available security solutions
- Experience in software, SaaS/PaaS, SDLC, and new product introduction is required
- Experience in an Agile software development environment
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, and a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on concurrent projects
- Ability to establish priorities while balancing complex technical and business requirements
- Proactive, independent thinker with high energy and positive attitude
- Ability to collaborate, build consensus, and inspire teams
- Strives to consistently achieve excellence in work delivered
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.