Senior Product Manager (Real World Evidence) at Medidata Solutions
SHYFT is seeking an Senior Product Manager for its Real World Evidence product; QUANTUM. QUANTUM unlocks the transformative potential of Real World Data across the clinical and commercial continuum, enabling organizations to compete with a critical advantage, drive patient value, design more successful clinical trials and respond faster to ever-changing market dynamics and safety signals. Using QUANTUM, teams can drive end-to-end observational research across disparate patient data sources in minutes, validate clinical trial protocol against existing patient outcomes, and deliver patient-journey insights to cross-functional teams quickly and easily.
As Senior Product Manager for QUANTUM, you will:
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the industry, the competition, and our customers to quickly identify opportunities and threats, leverage our strengths, and overcome our weaknesses while influencing the overall SHYFT product strategy.
- Identify and deliver requirements that increase market share and exploit SHYFT's breadth and depth of solutions
- Partner with key stakeholders to define the product vision, strategy, roadmap, and supporting metrics required to deliver a best in class customer experience.
- Work with Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing to continually drive product adoption among the customer base and target market
- Manage strategic Project Definition process to identify quarterly demand drivers; work closely with the project leads (Product Owner, Tech Lead, Scrum Master, Design Lead) to inform the tactical execution
- Partner with UX to conduct field research and comprehensive data gathering to determine appropriate solutions for stakeholders' pervasive market problems
- Conduct enablement training with internal stakeholders for each new release
- Partner with marketing and sales to develop the GTM strategy; stay engaged with the sales team to articulate the value proposition of the product among customers and prospects alike
- Partner with the Commercial Team to manage pricing and packaging as a profit and market penetration lever, and to establish financial goals of the product; monitors, tracks financial performance of the product, forecasts performance and executes proactive measures to attain financial goals.
- Travel up to 25% to engage with customers and the marketplace
- 3-5 years related experience in Product Management, preferably in the Life Sciences industry
- MBA or Master's Degree in public health, epidemiology, health economics, biostatistics, or a relevant life-sciences discipline
- Proven success in delivering products in a high growth environment.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver products/services.
- Familiarity with the SDLC and agile development
- Knowledge of real-world evidence, clinical trials, registries, drug development, outcomes research (HEOR and CER), patient-centric drug commercialization.
- Understanding of research methods, health outcomes research, and pharmacoeconomic evaluations, and related disciplines