Senior Product Manager - Pre 65 Products at Humana Studio_h
The Senior Product Manager – Pre-65 supports development, delivery, and management of the pre-retiree product portfolio, supporting the Employer and Group Medicare businesses.
The Senior Product Manager for Pre 65 product responsibilities can include:
- Support all phases of the product life cycle, from inception to introduction into the marketplace, by partnering to develop products to meet specific customer needs and achieve specific cost and success outcomes.
- Once products are launched, support leadership to monitor efficacy of products using a test and learn framework, and uses customer and business partner feedback to ensure products are meeting customer needs across each customer segmentation, adjusting products over time to continue to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Support product leadership and their partnership with sales and our local markets to drive an optimized and competitive medical portfolio.
- Understanding network design, benefit design, product compliance, and pricing/trend levers will be key to the Senior Product Manager’s success.
- Success outcomes for the role are measured at a segment scorecard level, supporting overall growth and sales goals, member engagement, and NPS, alongside our ability to differentiate our core health plan offerings.
- End-to-end thinking driven by customer needs and iterative development are twin principles for the Employer Product Team, which all team members are expected to champion and excel in.
- Lead sustained innovation via test and learn and partner on joint goals across sales, marketing, clinical, operations to deliver optimal membership and health outcomes.
- 4+ Years of Healthcare Experience
- 3+ Product Management Experience
- 3+ Years of Commercial/Employer or Medicare Plan Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent