Senior Product Manager - PowerShare
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Summary: Nuance Healthcare PowerShare is market leader in Medical Image Exchange with more than 6,000 connected facilities, growing rapidly. The Senior Product Manager will be responsible to make this cloud business continue to grow, help it adjust as market needs shift, and support its expansion into adjacencies and new workflows. The Senior Product Manager will develop a strong understanding of markets and customer needs and translate this into a roadmap and detailed product requirements. He or she work closely with cross-functional teams to execute the solution strategy.
- Conduct market, customer and competitive research.
- Define overall product growth strategy and product roadmap, supported by a strong customer value proposition and a business case.
- Lead customer advisory board and internal meetings to vet the strategy.
- Conduct build vs buy analysis, negotiate with technology partners and maintain ongoing relationships.
- Define release goals, features, user stories and acceptance criteria. Participate in all Agile activities.
- Build and execute product launch plans in coordination with product marketing. Help create product collateral and assist in product training.
- Actively assist in promoting and selling system to customers, partners, press and analysts.
- Monitor product success and take corrective action as needed.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 8 years' in comparable role
• Experienced product manager for enterprise software in a B2B environment
• Experienced in Agile software development methodology
• Strong business acumen and financial literacy
• Experience with cloud solutions, cybersecurity, reliability, HITRUST.
• Critical thinking and problem solving
• Strong collaboration, influencing and communication skills.
• High energy, self-starter, team player, delivers results.
• Experience in Radiology IT, with an understanding of DICOM, APIs, and IHE
• Experience with User Experience Design
• Formal training/certification in Product Management skills
• Expert user of JIRA, Confluence, Teams, SFDC and Balsamiq
• Ability to build rapport and trust with stakeholders; C-suite, physicians and IT leaders
• Experience with Software Development Lifecycle management
• Clinical and operational experienced in a hospital environment
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, engineering, or other relevant degree. MBA desired
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.