Senior Product Manager, Platform at Appcues
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:10 p.m. (EST) on Tuesday, December 17, 2019
At Appcues, we're creating a platform to transform how the world builds and experiences software in the digital age. To do that, we need to a) empower our team to build new products and features for customers and b) enable customers and partners to extend that functionality. We have the foundation, market demand and a team ready to execute on a compelling strategy and roadmap. All that's missing is you.
That's why we're hiring a Senior Product Leader to run this important initiative for the company. In this role, you'll partner closely with Platform engineers, strategic partners and other product managers to plan and execute our Platform strategy. The platform is crucial to the future of Appcues and has the attention of the entire executive team—you'll be right out front.
- Talking to and working with platform customers, internally and externally, constantly
- Co-writing the platform vision with our CTO and Chief Product Officer
- Curating and communicating a long-term platform roadmap
- Analyzing data to find gaps and opportunities
- Defining metrics and setting targets that guide us to success
- Your favorite part of the job is seeing what others build with your "lego blocks"
- You love talking with customers and delighting them
- Your brain's default is to consider how something will work for 1+n
- You can easily draw upon your technical background (as a former developer, technical PM, etc) whenever the need arises
- You care deeply about building quality tools and platforms
- You take pride in creating Stripe-level documentation
- You get things done (fast) and apply creative solutions often
- You're an experienced PM with 3+ years of hands-on product management experience at a software company
At Appcues, our mission is to help teams build products their users love. With Appcues, you can create in-product experiences (user onboarding, feature announcements, etc.) without writing any code. We believe it's the non-technical people who oftentimes have the best information about a user's needs and desires. And we give them the tools to act
We’re a dynamic group of talented teammates who challenge, trust, and care about each other, the work we do, and the success story we’re all helping to write. We live by our values, our benefits are real, and sometimes we have donuts!
Appcues is an equal opportunity employer. We believe a diverse team is a stronger team.
Read Full Job Description