Senior Product Manager, Platform
As a Senior Product Manager, you will work closely with engineering as well as internal and external customers to articulate requirements and deliver best in class platform services.
What you'll work on:
- Partner with internal and external product teams to understand their platform requirements and translate those into product vision and strategy, business cases, feature themes and roadmaps.
- Collaborate with various teams across Circle, communicating product vision and strategy, roadmaps, and gaining alignment as well as unblocking progress.
- Specify platform requirements in the form of functional and technical specifications.
- Manage multiple projects and iterations alongside engineering, and ensure the delivery of strategic platform initiatives.
- Work alongside world-class architects and engineers to implement requirements.
- Lead customer-facing documentation efforts (whether internal or external) - plan, oversee the creation of, and publish new docs.
- Define and quantify KPIs such as uptime, scalability, operating cost, adoption and growth for platform services.
- Act as an evangelist for the platform team, articulating vision, strategy and value proposition, and helping scale adoption across internal and external customer bases.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- You have 5+ years of product management, technical program management or platform engineering experience.
- You deeply understand and are passionate about developers and making their lives easier. You have led the development of high-growth, large-scale cloud platforms or technical products used by teams of software engineers around the world, such as application servers, SDKs and APIs.
- You ideally have a computer science degree or prior software engineering work experience.
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We’re backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Circle Pay enables customers to send and receive money, across borders and currencies. Circle Invest empowers consumers to buy and sell crypto assets. Circle Trade is one of the world’s top market makers for major crypto coins and offers OTC trading services for institutions and high net worth individuals. Additionally, in 2018 Circle acquired Poloniex and signed an agreement to acquire SeedInvest, both of which enable us to expand our offerings even further. Poloniex is one of the world's leading token marketplaces. SeedInvest is the largest equity crowdfunding platform in the United States, as well as a licensed broker-dealer.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.