Senior Product Manager, MSS at Chewy
Chewy is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager, Merchandising Systems & Services (MSS) to define and execute the product strategy for Chewy merchandising. You will be the focal point, architect, lead designer, partial UI developer, release manager, tester, and overall lead to create our next generation vendor portal. As a product manager, you will develop and own the product features/enhancements roadmap + generate/own ideas for new capabilities/expansion opportunities while ensuring we continue to raise the bar for our customers. You must be obsessed with the customer: to understand customers’ pain points, gather feedback and translate into product requirements, prioritize feature implementations, and the overall experience for the end users (including internal & external users and as well as senior leadership).
What You'll Do:
- Own the end-to-end customer journey and product roadmap supporting merchandising & cross functional business needs
- Understand the key features and functionality of the Chewy’s vendor partner experience and identify opportunities for optimization, new feature development, and innovation
- Utilize data to understand customer behavior/needs as well as business objectives; enable the team to transform that knowledge into product enhancements and new features
- Write detailed requirements and use cases/user stories and communicate them effectively with business stakeholders
- Create clear product requirements (e.g., JIRA user stories) and internal customer-facing product design documents
- Collaborate closely with UX Design team on primary/customer research, ensuring new features meet customer and business needs
- Collaborate with engineering team, product owners, program managers to share the product properties and work closely with the Scrum Master on the product backlog prioritization to ensure incremental delivery of features
- Help define and analyze measures of success (KPIs) , pricing and revenue modeling for new features and enhancements; transform these customer and business insights into clear requirements for product enhancements and new features. (Fluency in SQL required, Tableau a plus)
- Partner with analytics and product resources to assist with financial analysis needed to create business cases for new opportunities
- Use Agile methodologies to deliver and iterate on new features at a fast pace
What You'll Need:
- PRODUCT Management experience with recent releases to discuss.
- 8+ years of experience, 5+ in Product Management; E-Commerce experience preferred
- Proven knowledge of engineering operations and product lifecycle process and tools
- Experience developing short and long-term product strategy, UI/UX, wireframes , user personas, defining detailed product requirements, prioritizing product roadmap, and working at a fast pace to deliver results
- Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent experience
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected]
Congratulations on finding your next great role with us at Chewy!
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR at chewy dot com