Senior Product Manager, Life Sciences
Machine learning is eating the world. At PathAI, we're applying it in amazing ways to pathology, healthcare, and detecting cancer and other diseases. We're applying our work to drug development, the clinical space, and as a global health initiative.
For us, it's early days – a fast-growing, in-demand business and a powerful product that needs both strategic insight and great execution as it grows.
We're looking for a product manager to join our team and help execute our product development toward both customer and business success. If you're the right candidate, you'll be Doing All the Product Things™ in no time:
- Dive into research mode, working with our research partners and clinicians to inform product ideas and test our work.
- Drive execution of the product roadmap – defining, prioritizing, and shipping features and products to further the needs of our users and the business.
- Contribute to the short-, medium-, and long-term roadmaps for the platform.
- Create detailed product requirements as necessary based on customer and industry research. Ensure that requirements account for regulatory requirements and are thoroughly and sustainably tested.
- Work with product engineering and design teams to ensure the vision of each feature becomes a reality.
- Develop and monitor key metrics evaluating the efficacy of the platform, and work to continuously improve them.
Our employees come in all shapes and sizes, but to be successful in this role with us, you'll at least need:
- Experience. This role will require at least 3-5 years experience working in an agile development environment on a software product catering specifically to the life science, therapeutic, pharmaceutical, and/or medical device industries. Subject matter expertise in at least one of these areas in addition to proficiency with software product management is a huge plus.
- Education. A bachelor's degree in a relevant field. Feel free to convince us about the definition of "relevant" here.
- Tenacity. We're doing some big things, and we'll find some roadblocks along the way, big and small. A big part of this role is keeping an even keel and finding the route through or around the obstacles.
- An insatiable intellectual curiosity and the ability to learn quickly in a complex space
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary plus equity. We have a strong benefits package, including heavily-subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance plans to keep you in peak shape. It's rounded out by:
- Flexible work hours
- Three weeks of paid leave per year, plus holidays and extended leave
- Convertible sit-stand desks
- Your choice of computer equipment
- Free lunch on Fridays
- Snacks and drinks in the office – which currently include a mountain of Milano cookies and cold brew coffee and green tea on tap.
Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.