Senior Product Manager, HR Technology - US Remote at Vista
Cimpress Services' central teams allow us to remain entrepreneurial; to stay small as we grow. We are responsible for company-wide activities like accounting, capital allocation, global tax planning, procurement, communicating with internal and external stakeholders and protecting the company through compliance and risk management. We're continuously evolving our processes and technology to support Cimpress' rapid growth. These teams enable our businesses to remain laser-focused on their customers and build the tools and services that make Cimpress greater than the sum of our businesses. We are problem solvers. We are storytellers. We are forward thinking. We are relationship builders.
What You Will Do:
The Cimpress Services people operations team has created a new position for a forward-thinking HR solutions Product Manager who will deliver the HR data and technology strategy for the global organization. This position is tasked with using technology and process innovations to enable the organization's strategic goals and improve business operations by using HR systems, data, and analytics.
- Primary relationship owner between HR and our IT teams, which includes working closely with the business owners to understand our operational, reporting and analysis needs and translating those into measurable system driven work streams.
- Develop the HR technology roadmap that ensures our HR solutions environment of today will meet the needs of our future workforce.
- Build working relationships and collaborations with key team members including HR leaders (functional and geographical), Finance and Technology
- Establish policies governing security and accuracy of employee records and data in collaboration with other key stakeholders
- Build and maintain relationships with our third-party service providers.
- Project manage moderate to large global HR system upgrades and implementations.
- Articulate and document the business case to gain buy-in for recommended changes, including the consequences of failing to adopt new systems that will service the enterprise more effectively
- 15+ years of progressive experience in Human Resources or in Tech or Product leadership role supporting an HR Function
- 5+ years working in an administrator role for SaaS application HCMS for a mid to large size organization required
- Direct ownership in managing best in class HR solutions designed for large global and complex organizations
- Experience working in a growth environment driving scale, efficiency and flexibility within HR through the use of HR systems
- Experience as a leader in the HRIS space supporting HR in system related investment decisions
- Deep understanding/competitive intelligence of the HR solutions marketplace
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Systems or Human Resources a plus
- PHR, SPHR or GPHR certification
- High attention to detail, incredibly organized and the ability to prioritize and deliver in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Cimpress means that you don't see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey - and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what's next, we're always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we're capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
In 2020, Cimpress adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers them to be their best. Cimpress also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so and when in-person collaboration will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 30 US States as well as several countries in Europe, including Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
Led by founder and CEO Robert Keane, Cimpress invests in and helps build customer-focused, entrepreneurial mass customization businesses. Through the personalized physical (and digital) products these companies create, we empower over 17 million global customers to make an impression. Last year, Cimpress generated $2.88B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, packaging and more. The Cimpress family includes a dynamic, international group of businesses and central teams, all working to solve problems, build businesses, innovate and improve.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Cimpress is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
Nearest Major Market: Waltham
Nearest Secondary Market: Boston
Job Segment: Information Technology, IT Manager, HR, Merchandising, Risk Management, Technology, Human Resources, Retail, Finance