We are looking for an experienced Sr. Product Manager to join our rapidly growing team to lead everything related to security compliance and certifications across diverse industries for our industry leading cloud security platform.
Reporting to the VP of Platform Product Management, the individual will have the opportunity to shape the vision, strategy, and execution of key security and compliance initiatives across the entire Cybereason portfolio. A major focus for this role will be on our U.S. Federal Government and Public Sector customer compliance requirements.
What You'll Do
- Define our product strategy for federal, state, and local Government entities and strongly regulated industries like financial services and healthcare
- Engage globally with customers and field organizations to gather and prioritize security and compliance requirements (FedRamp, FIPS, Section 508, PCI, HIPAA, GDPR etc. ) for the Cybereason cloud platform, define product roadmap, and drive high customer satisfaction and engagement
- Translate and define compliance and regulatory requirements to actual product requirements with clearly defined priorities.
- Collaborate with Engineering and UX to evaluate technical feasibility, drive backlog prioritization, develop a keen understanding of the underlying architecture, and ensure successful and timely product releases
- Work in an Agile Product Development process and develop well thought-out and consumable epics and user-stories in a timely manner
- Collaborate with the broader product management team across Cybereason to help identify product concepts, develop feasibility studies, and business plans for commercialization
- Work closely with Marketing on key aspects of go-to-market planning including pricing, packaging, positioning, competitive analysis, and sales enablement
- Support field-facing teams (sales, support, customer success, training, etc.) to ensure these teams are trained and enabled on new product / feature delivery
- Overall accountability for the success of the product and business, creating internal visibility and business analysis for quarterly product reviews with the Executive team
Who You Are
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in cybersecurity or enterprise software
- 3+ years of with one of the following areas: endpoint security, network security, encryption, key management, authentication and authorization concepts and technologies
- Working knowledge of common compliance security regulations and standards such as FedRamp, FIPS, FISMA, GDPR, PCI, HIPAA, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, and EU Cybersecurity Act
- Strong analytical skills with ability to drive deep product insights from data
- Conflict management skills including the ability to work with and resolve conflicting priorities and requirements. Have the discipline to focus on high impact activities (“Yes, if…” mindset)
- Comfortable delivering product presentations to large audiences
- Work with the Ops and Delivery teams to build the operational policies and procedures associated with the offerings
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to work collaboratively with highly distributed teams across different time zones
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Hands-on experience with a public IaaS service like AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure with emphasis on Security or Compliance a plus.
- Good understanding of multi-tenant cloud architectures and SaaS business models
- Knowledge and prior experience with different compliance and regulatory standards for SaaS
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.