The Senior Product Manager Conceives of, develops, delivers, and manages products for customer use. The Senior Product Manager work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Senior Product Manager – Associate Platform Experience (CRM)
At ‘Humana's Edge we are on a mission to improve health outcomes for our seniors and helping them lead a fulfilling life.
The Edge is a business within Humana that exists to help seniors live life on their terms and unlock every senior’s potential. We know seniors are focused on achieving their personal goals – staying active, dancing at their daughter’s wedding, playing with their grandchild. But sometimes, their health concerns get in the way. By designing and executing on a new integrated operating model, the Edge can deliver an experience that helps seniors stay independent and in control of their lives.
The Product & Experience team drives the product vision for our web, mobile and conversational AI digital presence with a strong focus on user experience, and strive to create clear, beautiful, inclusive web experiences empowering our customers.
As senior product manager for Associate Platform Experience (CRM), you will be responsible for defining and driving the execution of product roadmap, and collaborate with partners in operations, clinical, design and technology teams to build and extend our SugarCRM based platform, and drive innovations in a way that our CRM platform and its related technologies emerge as an industry leading associate platform that allow us to deliver best outcomes for our members.
This position is full-time and based out of our office in Boston, MA. Relocation will be required, and relocation assistance will be provided. Currently we are in a WAH situation in not in an our offices.
What we look for
- Strong user back approach - Has empathy for end users and is a fearless advocate of voice of customer
- Strong communicator and Influencer– Has the ability to influence, and effectively communicate product vision with senior business leaders and peer teams.
- Innovation - Passion for creative problem solving and building innovative product solutions. Experienced in balancing both "incremental" and "breakthrough" improvements.
- Systems thinker – Thought leader and keen observor of developments across industries, has a vision to challenge status quo and ideas to get there.
Responsibilities for Senior Product Manager:
- Employ strong user-back approach to build and enhance our easy-to-use, intuitive SugarCRM based platform to allow our associates to be superheroes.
- Familiar with all standard CRM functionality.
- Work alongside a team of top product managers to build innovative functional platform to increase care team’s effectiveness in supporting members.
- Develop, publish and maintain the Product Roadmap in collaboration and consultation with key functional primes across the company.
- Work with key stakeholders to understand use-cases and requirements and translate these into Features, Epics & User Stories.
- Partner closely with the Engineering and Design teams to ensure that requirements are clear, understood and prioritized, and are developed, tested and delivered in time for launch milestones.
- Understand industry trends, emerging technologies and competitor offerings and align product roadmap for differentiation and market leadership.
- Have a hands-on approach and a willingness and aptitude to work from strategic product direction right through to detailed requirements definition.
- Provide market insight, account prospective and product expertise throughout all phases of the product lifecycle
- Participate in the SAFe agile program planning and daily standups
- Engineering degree or equivalent, with an MBA preferred
- Deep understanding of current CRM offerings, capabilities and integrations, any of Sugar, Salesforce, SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, etc
- Proven track record of delivering innovative software solutions to market.
- Experienced (4+ years) in process of product management – negotiation, driving alignment, gathering requirements, prioritization, feature creation, road mapping and launch
- Strong background in requirements definitions, translating customer needs, market trends, strategic imperatives into business requirement documents and functional requirement specifications
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-organization, up and down management levels, and with globally distributed office locations.
- Experience with Healthcare products or processes is a big bonus.